Pierce Insurance: Your Source for Benefit Solutions Since 1955.
- 2017: Top 100 diversity businesses in North Carolina
- 2017: Top 100 female owned businesses in North Carolina
- 2017: Top 100 privately-held businesses in North Carolina
Our focus is to provide a customized and complete suite of innovative products to our diverse customer base. This has been our hallmark of success since 1955.
Our dedicated team possesses more than 500 years of combined experience and is with you every step of the way. We start by tailoring a program to the needs of both the employer and employee. Once the program is chosen, we implement the program smoothly while utilizing our comprehensive communication strategy. This strategy begins with the art of negotiation, preparing RFPs, and offering a variety of funding options, enrollment options, and communication solutions that fit your unique needs.
OUR MISSION, VISION AND CORE VALUES
- Providing superior service to our policyholders, employers, partner vendors, and our employees through a servant leadership mindset
- Consistently delivering industry-leading insurance products, technology, and services at competitive prices
Pierce Insurance will provide a range of innovative, quality and affordable insurances for the 50+ market in the US, whether they are working or not, pensioners or self-funded retirees.
- First priority: to provide outstanding service with compassion, guidance and courtesy
- Dedicated to provide quality insurance products and services at competitive prices
- Dedicated to innovative technology to better serve our policyholders and employers
- Passionate to continually strive for excellence
- Accountable for our actions
- Provide an enriching and rewarding workplace for our employees and benefit counselors
- Committed to high standards, a code-of-ethics and integrity with a servant’s heart
MEET OUR TEAM
Thank you so much for your assistance, Emily, and even more so for your prayers. In a world in which common courtesy appears to have died, it is so inspiring to know that there are customer specialists like you who truly want to help their clients. May God bless you.
Pierce Insurance Agency recently became our exclusive insurance broker, providing Life, Disability, Vision, Critical Illness and Accidental benefits. Our initial enrollment was a huge success and participation in these benefits increased by 64%. Pierce Insurance Agency aided in the increased participation by hosting group educational sessions to explain what product and services they offered prior to registration, scheduling one on one meetings with benefit counselors (that 100% of our employees took advantage of), and assisting with enrollment. Their customer service skills have been amazing and on point. They really know how to work as a team. The Town of Farmville would certainly recommend Pierce Insurance Agency.
-Cindy V. Thomas, HR Officer & Assistant to the Town Manager
Town of Farmville, NC 1.31.17
Jennifer has been absolutely tremendous.
Jennifer has been absolutely tremendous. She has been very helpful, she has called me back numerous times, giving me information I had asked for. I am thrilled that my Retirement System and Pierce Insurance has such dedicated, hard working employees. Makes me feel good about the selection North Carolina made in hiring your company. I would like to say thumbs up to Jennifer Carey! She has been absolutely terrific (caring and concerned)!
-Debbie, NC Retiree
I must formally recognize the very knowledgeable Mr. Dave Gerrish in the Accident Section and Terrance in the Vision/Dental Section for their competency, professionalism, courteousness, patience and motivational communication skills that put my mind to ease and made me so comfortable and assured. Thank you!
-Cleon, NC Retiree
City of Greenville, NC, 10.27.16
–Robert L. Kornegay
Retired HR Director, Cherry Hospital
North Carolina Retirement Systems
Dare County Clerk of Superior Court 5.28.15
NC Justice Academy, 7.24.14
–Bernadette Dove, Director of HR
Johnston Community College, 5.28.15
–Fran, retiree, 8.26.13
–Frank Salvato, HR Generalist
City of Greenville, 5.27.15
–Connie Blankenship, Benefits Manager
Department of Agriculture, 5.29.15
–Russ Eubanks, HR Manager
NC Judicial System, 7.11.13
–Sandra, employee, 1.16.16
–Tammy Hall, Judicial Assistant for the Superior Court Judges
Iredell County, 7.19.16