Pierce Insurance heritage is
built on servant leadership and innovation.
Enabling people to overcome uncertainty
To provide solutions that protect the future of our customer
Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, Passion
As independent consultants, it is our responsibility to:
- Monitor the market for new and innovative employee benefits ensuring your employee benefits package remains uniquely competitive
- Review vendor performance
- Monitor and report on current market trends and legislative developments
- Analyze claims and utilization cost drivers ensuring we provide overall lower rates for your employee benefits
As independent benefits brokers, it is our responsibility to arrange, implement, and administer value-packed benefits programs utilizing:
- Highly rated carriers with proven track records. When carriers compete, our clients win.
- Time-saving enrollment and reconciliation technology and services. Benefits professionals are free to focus on other important issues at hand.
- Professional support teams that care. We are your employees’ advocates.
What We Offer
Specialized Core and Supplemental Benefits Tailored to Your Employees’ Specific Needs
Pierce Insurance is now led by its 2nd generation, Lonnie T. Pierce and Patricia Pierce Combs, and has grown to over 700,000 in-force policies with over 500 combined years of experience in the Public Sector market.
Continuing to present innovative and diverse insurance products provides a way for Pierce Insurance to “give back” to those who serve-whether as employees of the state, county, or local government including the education sector. Pierce Insurance is a respected independent consultant not only ready, willing, and able to find the best employee benefits solutions, but we also implement and manage these programs throughout the plan year. We do not rely on insurance companies to serve our clients. It is our privilege to serve our clients.
Negotiating Skills that Work for You
As a leader in employee benefits, Pierce Insurance has pre-negotiated competitive rates and unique benefit offerings throughout North Carolina, Virginia, and South Carolina.
Multiple Years of Guarantee Issue
Employees typically not eligible for individual, supplemental insurance because of health concerns would be eligible through you, their employer. This enables employees to get the coverage they need.
Multiple Years of Rate Guarantees
Not only have we pre-negotiated rates for several products, we also negotiated rate guarantees.